CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 17, 2008

welcome

after a few weeks of pondering the idea of my very own blog, i'm giving in. my mom is coming this weekend, and what better time to start a journal into my life than this. if you don't know my mom, she's not quite the technical guru you might think, however, her blog speaks differently! she's got the creative layout, the colorful pictures, the cute font and the fancy archives--so for the first time ever-i buckled and asked my mom for technical help. she helped me get started and here goes nothin'! i'm not promising exciting daily stories, but i'd like to welcome you to the wonderful place which i like to call "my so called life".

7 comments:

jpbreck said...

woo hoo! You know I am going to be checking daily..so no pressure! You know a blog without pictures is no fun! Amy to the rescue...

winstonbot said...

love you

molly said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
molly said...

You are a natural blogger miss creative! So glad you joined us.I can't wait to hear all about your so called life!

Chrys and Mike said...

welcome to the blogosphere! i'm glad i can stalk you now!!!

watch for me next time you ride the train.

chrys

Tracy said...

so sad so sad that the king fam is not a fav link!

Anonymous said...

Say, this isn't some spin-off of that nineties teen drama series, is it?

If so, I'll be checking in regularly. That's for sure.

-Ali